Saturday, January 29, 2011

Quilting is Addictive

Ok, so, I know I haven't actually quilted my first quilt, but I may have started another one...  Ok, I did start another one.  Why?  I stumbled upon this:
It's from a blog called Quilt Dad.  Seriously.  A dad who quilts.  I know, it's pretty awesome.  Anyway, when I made the white afghan for my mom, I did it by following a crochet along.  It was a good way for me to remember how to crochet (it had been a while) and learn some new skills.  I think this QAL will teach me a lot.  Each week, 2 bloggers post a block with VERY detailed instructions.  I can handle that! So without further ado, here are blocks one and two:

Block #1

Block #2

Obviously there is a lot more going on in this quilt than my last one already!  I can't wait to see what next week's blocks are!


No comments:

Post a Comment