Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WIP Wednesday

It's WIP Wednesday!  I'll be linking up again at Lee's blog, Freshly Pieced.


I have a lot "in progress" right now...  The only thing that I actually completed since last Wednesday, is my reusable coffee sleeve.  This is pretty much because we were here for a few days:
This is the nicest picture I was able to get at the beach.  In fact, this was the only day we actually went TO the beach, because the weather was so nasty!
Then I had to go back to work.  After a week off.  Monday was hard. =(  Some progress has been made on the "manly" purple quilt though.

This week I'll be working on more of those gray blocks at the top.  Also on the docket are: colored pencil roll-up for a co-worker's son, hexie-filled birthday present for my dad, and piecing the patchwork part of my crewel pillow (since I did go fabric shopping last week!).  Whew!

6 comments:

  1. I like the purple and gray. It could have something to do with purple being my favorite color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple & grey is going to be a great combo, and absolutely stunning when you finish it up. I hope your husband enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your manly purple! That looks great with the purple and the greys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is going to be interesting, I look forward to seeing it progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What striking blocks! Great use of solids. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete